Welcome to Election Central 2017!
Get all of the latest election information, including results, here. Here is a breakdown of this year's election:
- Voting will be done after all candidate speeches have been played during CEPA on Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19.
- Voting be held for one day only - Friday, April 21.
- Voting will be done in the cafeteria during wiki and lunch.
- Please bring a government or school issued picture ID when you vote.
- All students, including seniors, may vote
Candidate speeches may now be viewed by clicking on the video gallery link on the right hand side of this page. Each candidate was required to answer three questions on their petition; answers to these questions may be viewed by clicking on their class and position (all answers were copied exactly as shown on their applications).
All positions that do not have candidates will be opened up during fall elections next school year.
Questions or concerns should be directed to Jim Young