Please respect others’ learning; this includes:
- Using a quiet voice and appropriate language.
- Staying on task.
- Having two people per table, and one person per cubby and computer.
- Following the KHS Acceptable Use Policy with the computers; no games.
- Using the library for a place of learning, not as a lounge.
Please respect the library’s resources; this includes:
- Wearing a face covering and sanitizing hands upon entry.
- Leaving food, drink, candy, gum, sunflower seeds, etc. outside.
- Sitting on chairs rather than desks and tables.
- Returning materials to their appropriate place.
If you choose not to respect others or resources, you will be first counseled, then asked to leave and/or a referral will be written according to the discipline policy.