Run for a Position on the 2022/23 ASB!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE REQUIREMENT TO ENROLL IN YOUNG'S FIRST PERIOD LEADERSHIP TRAINING CLASS. THIS CLASS WILL ONLY BE OFFERED DURING FIRST PERIOD. ENROLLMENT IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
- Please be sure to fill this form out completely. Candidates who fail to answer each question completely will NOT be added to the ballot.
- Applications are due not later than 1:00PM on Thursday, April 7.
- Please note that this application contains a number of short response answers which will require substantial time to complete (around 30 minutes). Once you begin this application you must complete it in its entirety; you cannot stop and pick it back up later.
- Before beginning this application please note that ALL students elected MUST enroll in my (Mr. Young's) ASB leadership training course during period one of the 22/23 school year. This is the ONLY period it will be offered and is REQUIRED. Those who win a position and fail to enroll in the course will have their position put back up for election. This may cause conflicts for some student schedules (AP, Stem, etc.) but it is imperative all winners take this class as this is the time ASB does all our planning. This is non negotiable, you must enroll in period one.
- Please ensure that you select the proper position to run for. Students from all grades are eligible to run for Student Body positions. Class positions must be held by students in the corresponding grade (e.g. you must be a member of the Class of 2023 to hold a 2023 position). Students who select multiple positions will NOT be put on the ballot. Pick one and only one.
- The answers you provide in the short answer section will be published on the school's website as is. This means your answers should be well thought out, spelled correctly and grammatically correct.
- Your parent/guardian must e-sign this application after you complete it (this is the last step).
Please see me in the ASB office with any questions.
Good luck! Young