Distant Learning Home
Please note that we are no longer 100% virtual for many of our students. Although some of the information in the following pages may be outdated, we are keeping everything up since some students are still using the posted resources. Please see the return to campus section of the website for the latest information.
Happy New Year!
Second semester will begin virtually on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
All students will take periods 5-7; teachers will be in contact with those who will be assigned a period 8. Once we return to campus we will send out more updates about period 8 and what students who aren't assigned one will do.
For second semester, Kealakehe High School will offer two distance learning options:
- Acellus Academy is the accredited program by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Self-paced, video-based where students have to be self-motivated
- Classes added were chosen by families and counselors to best match graduation needs
- Acellus courses are for the first semester. Second semester TBD.
- Questions and concerns should be directed to [email protected]
- Follows the school bell schedule on a M, Tu, Th, Fr basis. Wednesday is a student support day.
- Student progress monitored by teachers and support staff
- Questions and concerns should be directed to teachers and counselors
- Students in Google Classroom will move to hybrid/in-person learning model once deemed safe to do so