- Points will be deducted for those who rush the gym floor during the lip sync performances. Only those involved in the lip sync are allowed on the floor.
- Absolutely no banging or swinging of flag poles and similar items on the ground. This is a rule for both lip sync and marches.
- Students may not interrupt the marches of other classes. Let them do their thing.
- Using music in your marches? Be sure it's clean.
- No confetti or silly string should be used in the marches as these items do not fully clean up. Want to see what silly string does to the asphalt? Look at C driveway.
Perhaps the most important rule is this - follow your gut feeling. If you think something may be wrong or against the rules, it probably is.
See Young with questions or concerns. Let's have some fun!