Five Year Course Planner Guide
10th, 11th, and 12th Grades:
- In e-Portfolio, open your 5yr plan (Excel Spreadsheet version) located in “Education” under “Five Year Course Plan.”
- Update it by doing a credit check and class list check.
- Once the update is complete, save it then re-upload it into e-Portfolio.
- Name it “[grade level] 5yr Plan”
- Another option is to change your 5yr plan (Excel Spreadsheet) to a Google Sheet version. If so, following instructions below.
9th Grade and New Transfers:
- Go to the school website, www. khswaveriders.org and click on “PTP Central.”
- Under “PTP Central,” click “Five Year Course Planner”
- Go to Google Sheet instructions:
- You must use your school Google account to open it. Copy/paste the following Google Sheet link: http://bit.ly/2i22IUY
- You must make a copy of the document. Name it “[your name] 5yr Plan”
- Fill out 5yr plan.
- When complete, click "share.” Next, click "get shareable link." Copy the link that’s highlighted and then paste it in e-Portfolio, under "Five Year Course Planner, in "Education."
DOE-HI Graduation Requirements brochure: http://bit.ly/2AqYTRU