- Students may sample multiple clubs or activities on Thursday, January 30 during the ELO period.
- Once an activity is chosen, students are to initial the activity roster that each teacher of clubs and activities have.
- Students may only register for one activity or club.
- Students who have either an "I" or "F" will be assigned a focused tutorial or study hall for the ELO period. Beginning February 6, students are required to attend these study halls for the ELO.
- Students who fail to sign up for an activity or club and do not have and "I" or "F" will be assigned a study hall.
- The only time to sign up for an ELO activity or club for the second semester is on Thursday, January 30.