- While this was not an easy decision, we felt it best for all parties involved.
- As of today, due to the evolving situation we're all in, this is a full cancellation and not a postponement. Should things change in the coming months we will look into all available options.
- Checks will be mailed. Do not come to the school to pick them up as the campus is closed.
- Parents and guardians of guests under 18 must request refunds; students over the age of 18 may request their own.
- Only online submissions will be accepted via this form. Should someone not have internet access, refunds will be processed once we return to school. As a side note, should you know someone without internet access, please let them know that Spectrum is offering 60 days of free internet for K-12 and college students. Get more information here.
- Please ensure the address you list on the form is correct as this is where the check will be sent to.
- Once you submit your request, the name of the attendee will be verified against the guest list by the Student Activities Coordinator and submitted to our accounting department. The name on the guest list must match the name on the request form (with the exception of minor misspellings).
- Please keep in mind that due to current working conditions, we cannot give an exact timeframe for refunds. The entire accounting team will be working from their remote locations to ensure refunds get to you as quickly as possible.