- This year's theme is "Winter Wonderland" and the colors are blue, silver and white.
- The event will be held at the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay's Convention Center.
- There are no tickets for this event. All attendees must bring a school or government issued ID to enter.
- Doors will open at 5:15 and close at 6:15.
- The dance ends at 10:00PM.
- The photographer will be available beginning at 5:15. You can download the order form below. All payments are paid directly to the photographer the night of the event.
- Students should not rent a room at the resort (unless a parent is present).
- All attendees signed a dance agreement. Now would be a good time to review it (also attached below).
- Dinner is served at 6:15. The menu is as follows:
Mixed Waimea field greens salad with carrots, tomatoes, cucumber and assorted dressings
Fresh seasonal fruit display
Rolls and butter
Steamed white rice
Chow mein noodles
Beef teriyaki strips
Chocolate chantilly cake
Have any other questions? Email email@example.com