College Application Waivers

Seniors who qualify for free/reduced lunch should be able to get most of the their college application fees waived.

If they took an SAT using a fee waiver, then they should have received four college application fee waivers in their CollegeBoard account when they received their scores. They can access them by going to "My SAT" in their CollegeBoard account. They need to type in their information, print them out, and send them to the college they are applying to, if that college accepts SAT fee waivers.

They can add colleges to their "My Colleges" list in CollegeBoard to see if their college accepts SAT fee waivers. It's confusing, so it might be best for them to call the admissions office of the colleges to see how to get their application fee waived.

You may also see Ms. Davis in the College and Career Center for help.

Published Print