- In order to interview all ePortfolio work MUST be completed.
- Students who have incomplete portfolios will not be scheduled for interviews thus risking their graduation.
- Interview panels are made up of three members consisting of administrators, teachers and community members.
- Interviewees may bring note cards to the interview.
- Seniors will receive their interview time in CEPA sometime at the end of March.
- Please dress for success. Seniors who do not dress in business casual attire will not be allowed to interview.
- Denim is not acceptable.
- Slippers and athletic shoes must be avoided.
- Boys must wear a collard shirt (tie is not required).
- Students who have questions about their attire should see their CEPA teacher.
- Seniors should show up tho their interview 15 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Report to the main office
- Please see the attached interview rubric for information on how students are assessed.
- Please read over the attached interview questions
Questions? See your CEPA teacher or Ms. Simon. You may email Ms. Simon at email@example.com.