2022 Junior vs. Senior Powderpuff Game
Game and Practice Rules:
- To play, bring the attached permission slip with a parent/guardian signature to the ASB office by December 10.
- Per DOE mandates, all players must be fully vaccinated for COVID or have an official exemption on file.
- Download the attached rules and read them.
- All practices on DOE premises MUST have a DOE employee present.
- Practices may not be held during class hours.
- Personal jerseys are optional. Players who do not purchase one must come to the ASB office after December 10 for a number and must make their own jersey with their number clearly printed.
- All players MUST have a permission form on file before practicing.
- Permission forms are due Friday, December 10 to Young in the ASB Office. Be sure to bring in your vaccination card (photo of card is fine) or a copy of your exemption when you turn in your form.
- Personalized jerseys are $25.
- Due to product shortages, the traditional jersey is not available as the vendor could not guarantee a delivery date.
- On sale in the ASB office now through Friday, December 10.
- Numbers may only be reserved at the time of purchase.
- Once a number is taken it is gone. No duplicates.
- Acceptable forms of payment are credit and debit cards, CashApp, cash or money orders made out to the school only. Checks are not accepted.
- No refunds as jerseys are personalized.